Monday, September 3, 2007

Enjoying Life!


What can I say? The bees are buzzing....


the flowers are blooming....



the weather's been beautiful and

there are birds everywhere!


Including in my lounge room! When silly season comes around (spring) and the birds are in hot pursuit of each other, we have a constant supply of birds flying full pelt into closed windows. Needless to say, it doesn't really agree with them and they spend the next few hours
in a state of stupor! For a fortunate few, we hear the bang and run to the rescue. There is a bright side to this tale of woe and that is that we get to get up very close and personal with them. It never ceases to amaze me just how tiny and light some of them are...you can't even feel them in your hands.


To anyone who has been feeling a little sad of late...I hope the bluebird of happiness is on it's way.

And to anyone in blogland who has been feeling not-so-well...I hope you are on the mend.
Happy days to all...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the lines of that song you shared in my blog, very true and I can't agree with you more. I'm glad you also have found joy in knowing the Father's love.Your garden looks fantastic, you're very blessed to have those birds in your area, they are so colourful. Did you do the soldered piece and the sketch of the sewing machine in your last two pictures in this post? Looks like you've been doing lots of nice soldering. Love the ones you have on the right side of your blog.Hey! Something I've wanted to say but kept forgetting, your window shelves (which you showed in your older post)are simply gorgeous, they are so inspiring and gave me ideas, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work as always my friend.... and your garden is breath taking...This weather just makes you want to smile and apparently more rain on the way... I can't wait to get some more Angela touches in my new adventures at the courthouse....Hope all your family are better soon... Love Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely site you have!! Your photo's are beautiful! I love the picture with the bird among the bulbs. Have a happy spring, it is almost autumn here! My two favorite seasons!! Your garden is awaking, and mine is going to sleep. I have enjoyed my first visit to your site..:)
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, such a beautiful post!
    Your garden is a true heaven with all those little birds. I can`t even imagine how it must be like to wake up and listen to their song. I shure miss the nature around me. I really like your artwork, it is so special and pretty! Do you want a swap one time? I wonder, did you make the beautiful sketch of the sewing machine? Love, Aina

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a lovely bird..what is he/she??
    Your blog is an adventurE!!
    deena

    ReplyDelete