Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fabric flowers for a special occasion....that's approaching VERY fast!

 I can't believe it! It's just over three weeks until Isaac and Chiara's wedding!
I have at last started making some flowers out of organza, muslin and tulle.
 I had never tried this before but it sure was very enjoyable...especially seeing as there was a candle and melting fabric involved. I had a lovely day doing them. It was a beautiful sunny day so I took everything I needed outside to my little table and chairs in the garden in the sun and cut, burnt, assembled and stitched.
The little centres are glass beads in cream and dark grey. 
I must make some more over the coming days as I'm sure I'll have other things on my mind in the last week before the wedding!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Angela, it was so good to click on your link and find that this was you who commented on my post. I had totally lost contact with you and it is wonderful to catch up with you. SO you are about to have one of your children married! Good luck to the happy couple.
    I love your beautiful flowers for the wedding. So perfect for a wedding!
    Have a wonderful week getting ready for the big day.
    sending hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete