Thursday, August 4, 2011

A couple of projects...

 With the weather warming up and feeling a little "springy" I am feeling MOTIVATED again! That means that I will start to create again. There is something so thrilling to wake in the dark and hear the birds singing. They know when the day is going to be beautiful way before the first sunbeam has touched the sky. I'm not sure how and if I live to be 100 I'm not sure if I'll even know then. BUT all I know is that  they are the best weather forecasters around. Anyhow, it reminds me of Spring and that means longer days and endless possibilities.
I have been meaning to make a little decoration out of vintage book paper.....something that I'm OBSESSED with at the moment.....to place under a cloche and, TA-DAHHH....I actually got around to it. Everything is torn....it never feels right to cut the pages with scissors...it takes away from the time worn quality that makes them SO appealing.
And now, I have another project on the go that is nearing completion. Stay tuned and I'll post some photos soon.
Bye til next time,
Angela : )

No comments:

Post a Comment