Sunday, September 2, 2012

Change, Spring and Pretty Things

 Hello blogland :)
There are so many things going on in my head at the moment that I'm finding that I am getting lost in the beauty of the onset of Spring and all the pretty little details that are a part of my world. Does that happen to you? Or is it just me?
There are big changes afoot for me. 
Some days I feel as if I want to embrace them and move on with gusto and some days...well, I don't want anything to change because there is so much good in where I already am in life.

Then, it all becomes too hard to think about and I just rest in the fact that everything will be how it should in the end.  I can breath again and go on as if nothing is about to happen. 
Whilst lying on my bed in the sun this afternoon there was a beautiful light coming through the window and the scarves on the little row of hooks on the bedroom wall looked so soft and pretty. Then I started to think how much detail is within the fabrics. Then of course I rummaged around and found my camera. A few...or should I say...thirty odd...photos later...voila!
The last collage reminded me so much of the colours in the jasmine photo I took the other day. Such a pretty palette. 


Anyhow, wish me luck for what lies ahead. I'm pretty sure I've made the decision but it will be the letting go of such a beautiful thing that will be the hardest.

A week full of beauty to you all,
Angela.


2 comments:

  1. Intrigued! My thoughts are racing - not your beautiful shop I hope - ?? Thinking of you lovely lady - hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela, wishing you all the best in what the future holds for you and wherever it takes you ... Take care, Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete