Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Gathering Supplies


I don't know about you but one of the best things about creating things is the gathering of supplies and things that inspire.

 I currently have an obsession with seam binding and vintage ribbon. I don't mind using the seam binding when creating but I don't know if I can bare to use the vintage ribbon when it is an original whole roll! Oh the dilemma!~
I guess in time, when I acquire more, I may just be able to do it. As for now I am more than happy to just sit and look at it.I guess most people have this problem. What is it that you find hard to use?

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I have the Artful Blogging and I'm so trying to nibble at it so it lasts and lasts...but I get so tempted to sit down and indulge all at one time.

    I don't mind using my ribbons but I hate finishing up a roll.

    ReplyDelete