Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm back...can you believe it?


 So as promised, I have returned this
very day...as said... to show you all the freshly made over light fitting.

I hadn't planned on adding the ribbons but when I attached the cutlery, it looked a little naked.

It just needed to be softened. 

I really like the thick, ribbed glass of the actual shade.

One day, I might add some rosy charms in white tones to make it very special but not for now
as I have had trouble keeping enough in the shop to sell.

Which reminds me!
Enough playing. Perhaps some soldering is in order.

Smiles,
Angela.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Angela, I didn't know you were blogging again. I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. I happened to see you on someone's blogroll and couldn't believe you were back You have probably been back forever and stupid me just missed it.
    You light fixture is truly beautiful!
    sending hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete